Salary: Competitive Package
Account Manager EMEA Mobile Advertising
This organisation is fast becoming the industry leader in global mobile advertising and game publishing. Their platform enables over 10 billion daily impressions and excellent customized service is making them the preferred partner for leading developers.
With over 10 offices around the world they focus on providing advertisers and app developers with comprehensive solutions for performance marketing and traffic monetization.
For their European office in London office we are currently looking for an Account Manager EMEA Mobile Advertising.
- Play a critical role in building an international business to establish and strengthen presence
- Working in the London office and remotely as part of a large international team
- Build consolidated relationships to help penetrate potential clients (direct advertisers and agency partners) to develop full-funnel marketing solutions
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Develop scalable operations solutions and improvements to support continued advertiser growth
- Work seamlessly between business functions and publishers to continue revenue growth
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Passion for mobile advertising, marketing and social media
- Well established connection with local advertisers (android / iOS app developers in gaming, utility, e-Commerce, etc, as well as agencies).
- Solid knowledge of the mobile advertising industry
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- Driven to discover and formulate strategies and operational tactics to go after new opportunities Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Great team player with 3+ years of sales experience
- Well established connection with mobile publishers in the UK and across Europe
Location: London, UK