Salary: Competitive Package
Global Compliance Specialist – Smartphone and IOT electronics
The primary focus of this role will be to implement a global trade compliance program with emphasis across the three manufacturing sites in Europe and Asia.
You will work in close liaison with a group wide compliance team to achieve a worldwide harmonized program.
- We are looking for a business driven compliance professional with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Trade Compliance.
- As a graduate in Business Administration or a similar field, you will have a strong knowledge of German, European and global Import and Export Rules and Regulations.
- You should be able to work independently with strong analytical and problem solving skills, and demonstrate an understanding of how import compliance relates to other functions in the organization.
- This role will have oversight of the supply chain security framework for three manufacturing sites in Europe and Asia.
- You will be Implementing a global trade compliance program across multiple regions, to include manufacturing, R&D, and sales sites.
- In addition you will analyze and identify specific areas that need procedural alignment with a group wide corporate program.
Fluency in written and spoken English will be essential.
Location: Munich, Germany