Salary: Competitive Package
Head of Business Development
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB:
To build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
New Business Sales:
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections and use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Forecast when deals are likely to be closed.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Maintaining an overview of key accounts, proactively reporting on new issues
- Be a natural closer and have the ability to take a lead through to a signed deal
- Generating revenue and new business through networking, lead generation and growing current accounts
- You will need to understand working across iOS, Android and Web and native features.
- Ability to approach clients and prospects with real solutions.
- You will be entrepreneurial and while you already have your core set of skills, you will be capable of adding new ones every day.
- Budgeting / costing / scoping
- You will have a reasonable understanding of development methods and be able to ‘talk tech’ where necessary.
- An ability to translate a client’s vision into real world solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Experience of pitching to C Level executives
- Track record of managing multiple big ticket digital product sales opportunities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to initiate new client business relationships
- High level of interpersonal skills, including outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- A passion for Digital / Mobile technology is strong desirable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Mobile / Application industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Lead Forensics
- Good PowerPoint skills
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
- Solutions orientated
LOCATION: Central London, UK