Salary: Competitive Package
HR Director – Global HR Business Partner
Our Client is changing how people use technology to move through cities. No matter where they’re going, no matter how they get there, they want to make the experience better, faster, safer and smoother.
The Global HR Business Partner has the overall responsibility of overseeing the creation and execution of the overall people agenda for a global business unit(s) and is the primary point of contact for senior leadership team member; providing expertise and guidance in the areas of organizational performance and performance management, culture and change management, strategic coaching, competence and capability analysis and how that translates into talent assessment and development, succession planning and organizational design.
- Partner with LT member to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy. This includes developing comprehensive resourcing plans that include/consider acquisitions, partnering agreements or hiring plans, and defining the necessary competence requirements and organizational capabilities to increase success.
- Assess organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives
- Serve as a strategic business advisor to assigned leadership team on key organizational and management issues
- Create and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights
- Lead organization design activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Develop and implement change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Design and facilitate executive team and large group work sessions focused on issues such as strategy development, team building, leading change and collaborative problem solving
- Coach business leaders on leadership behaviours and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Develop partnerships with HR functional teams (e.g., Comp, EOD, Recruitment) and other staff groups (e.g., Finance, Communications) to deliver integrated solutions to HR-related needs
- Proactively integrate HR functional partners into client strategies and projects, providing critical coaching and context to enable partners to make effective contributions
- Lead cross-functional alignment with HR resources that support business area
- Proactively integrate HR functional partners into client strategies and projects
- 10 + years’ experience as a HR Business Partner, or equivalent, with specific experience in people strategy development, organization design, talent management and change management
- Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective HR strategies
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop, drive and contribute to overall strategy and business plans in a rapidly developing/changing environment
- Keen eye for talent and talent attractors/retainers
- Relevant experience driving complex org design, talent and change strategies to effectively align the organization and talent to deliver on new business objectives
- Strong client relationship management skills and demonstrated experience in developing consultative relationships with executive leaders, including the ability to influence decision makers to think strategically and critically
- Demonstrated ability to take a broad view of the business and deliver HR solutions that balance client and overall needs
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex business/financial data and develop innovative and holistic HR solutions
- Models excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to take smart risks that improve business performance
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with business leaders and partners
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree with emphasis Human Resource Management, Organization Development or Business preferred
Location: Berlin, Germany