Salary: Competitive Package
Strategy Analyst – Consumer Electronics
This organisation is a significant global consumer electronics brand. With an impressive portfolio in many product categories, they are constantly looking to the future and developing the next generation of product and services. Their innovation strategy team create the 1 to 3 year vision, including the product and service high level roadmap The role of a Strategy Analyst will have considerable responsibility for scouting trends, creating or evaluating business models, and engaging in the creation of the strategy roadmap up to 2020.
Create business models, and synthesize other insights that will help create the roadmap for the next products and services.
- Engage in internal strategy projects. Be the point of contact for external strategy partners
- Liaise with and support the work of internal strategy stakeholders
- Create and evaluate business models
- Understand market, consumers, and industry trends to support overall consumer marketing
- Support the creation of a newsletter to keep track of latest trends
Knowledge of Product & services: VR/AR, smartphones, multi-device experiences, mobile solutions for enterprises, artificial intelligence.
To be successful in this role you ideally have:-
- Experience in a strategy position, preferably in a leading strategy firm
- Exposure to high-tech, telecom, or CE products and services
- Comfortable with Excel modelling and PowerPoint documents
Location: London, UK