Salary: Competitive Package
Technical Support Representative
My client is a leading provider of enterprise management solutions across the globe. They provide a highly scalable Software as a Service (“SaaS”) platform that helps enterprises to optimize business operations and manage their global workforce.
The role is responsible for assisting in the setup and training of new customers, answering customer questions about the company’s products and services, and working to reach resolution on all cases in a timely manner. Primary customer contact is by phone and email. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and it’s an exciting time to be involved with the business as it continues through a dramatic growth phase.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proactive self-starter, with the ability to work as part of a Team and solo without reducing the high quality standard of work
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar or comparable Sector
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and want to grow with the organisation through a dramatic growth phase
- Technical Support Representative must be 100% committed to swiftly resolving issues for customer success and satisfaction
- Apply focused attention to the requirements of the job role for the benefit of all pertinent stakeholders.
Required Skills / Experience/Attributes:
- Ideally you will come from a customer support background and will have aptitude for and exposure to technical based customer solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capable of managing difficult or emotional customer situations and building rapport.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Very strong internet and computer skills
- Contribute to, augment and expand upon the company’s knowledge management database.
- Provide timely feedback and ideas to the Technical Support Manager (Lead EMEA) to strengthen and refine the Department processes and operations.
- Achieve individual and team performance goals related to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profitable company growth.
- ONC, HND or Computer Science related qualification required.
- Prioritise effectively within tight schedules and a dynamically paced environment.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude in context to the role.
- Strong work ethic and customer service orientation with outstanding integrity and ethics.
- Commitment to professionalism, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English (both written and verbal) skills a must
- Fluent in French
- High technical aptitude for assimilating technical concepts and new technology.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours or weekend hours.
- Experience with support applications, tools and processes.
- Experience delivering both hardware and software support services.
- Experience in systems engineering in wireless networks or GPS
- CS or Engineering background a plus
- Experience with PC/MAC browsers, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Verbal, comprehension and written French/Spanish language skills to a satisfactory standard.
Location: Reading, UK