Who Are We Looking For?
Our Client is looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join their EMEA Sales organization.
Reporting to the head of the EMEA Sales team, you will be responsible for building and managing every aspect of their relationship with EE – one of their most strategic EMEA carrier relationships.
Successful candidates will be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the businesses they build with their partners.
You will have already successfully sold software or services to operators in the EMEA market or you have managed business relationships with those operators.
You have excellent contacts within the operators in your region and are very well respected in the wireless industry.
You are an experienced commissioned sales leader with a successful track record of exceeding targets and growing your business.
You are skilled in building true partnerships versus vendor relationships.
You know how to ensure that your customer’s needs and wants are conveyed across the organization, while primarily safeguarding the interests of your own company.
What Will You Do?
- You will forecast and deliver upon the revenue plan associated with your named operator(s)
- You will create deep ongoing relationships at multiple levels of the operator organization, you will represent their interests well internally, most importantly balancing the Company’s interests within that partnership
- You will manage all aspects of the relationship and all touch points across the company. You will be the “GM” of this business and you may directly manage an account team to help you run the day-to-day business. You will also work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they are delivering upon their commitments for this business
- You will consistently “upsell” our products and services to the operators as well as establish channel relationships with those operators for our enterprise products
- You will leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business
- You will negotiate deals strategically across all of the Comapny’s offerings to create the most comprehensive partnership within these accounts
- A solid sales/BD/account management executive with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with the operators and an extremely positive reputation for delivery
- 8+ years of direct account management experience – ideally with wireless operators
- Ability to develop and grow deep and productive partner relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- The ability to build compelling business cases around opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective programs, optimize efforts and communicate results
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no”, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Location: London, UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org