Client Strategy Director, EMEA
Our Client is a top player in the Data Management Platform market with a background steeped in data collection, targeting, and advertising-related technologies. They are building on that legacy by continuing to extend products in new and exciting ways.
They are looking for a Client Strategy Director who will report to the Managing Director of EMEA to work across our EMEA book of clients and prospects.
Make an impact and be a part of a game changing technology platform in the data driven display vertical of advertising on the web. The position will be responsible for all aspects of client strategy and success; ensuring client adoption, engagement, usage and growth across our EMEA book of clients.
You will work directly with some of the world’s largest online publishers, major telecom providers, and top-tier marketers and agencies to deliver best-in-breed client strategy.
- Create and maintain strong relationships across multiple levels of a client’s organization, pre and post-sale.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business goals.
- Develop and support client custom data strategies and go to market offerings.
- Communicate client feedback and product requests to internal teams.
- Communicate market trends and future trends to senior stakeholders.
- Partner with Client Success & Platform Services teams to achieve 100% renewal rate.
- Partner with Sales team to upsell premium services and support new business opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing team to support and evangelise on EMEA data and advertising landscape (PR, Events, Press, Social Media and Speaking opportunities).
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or relevant combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years working within digital advertising.
- 3+ years of client-facing experience.
- Experience within AdTech/MarTech or a SaaS based business a benefit
- Experience within a demandside focused business a benifit, (Agency, DSP, Trading Desk, Brand)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude.
- Effective decision-making/problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of ad technology, online advertising and the digital space in general.
- Confident public speaker.
- European Languages a benefit
Location: London, UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com