My client is a global leader in advanced communication technologies and they have for many years been at the forefront of innovation within the field.
Two major global technology companies have formed a joint venture to enable delivery of RF front-end modules and RF filters into fully integrated systems for mobile devices and fast-growing business segments, such as Internet of Things (IoT), drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. As part of this joint venture they are looking to hire a Compliance Specialist to be based in their Munich office.
- Auditing internal practices to identify specific areas that need alignment with corporate program
- Implementing global trade compliance program across multiple regions
- Auditing customs entry summaries for accuracy and compliance
- Working with local liaisons to resolve errors found on entry summaries
- Identify and conduct training for new and existing employees in trade compliance procedures
- 3-5 years experience in Trade Compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of local and global Import and Export Rules and Regulations
- Works independently
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of how import compliance relates to other functions in the organization
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Location: Munich, Germany
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org