Enterprise Product Marketing Manager – Mobile
Our client is a global leader in consumer electronics. They have built, delivered and innovated within a broad electronics ecosystem affording them market leadership across numerous vertical sectors.
As part of the European Brand Marketing Team you will engage customers and partners across all audiences with leading technology experiences. This team defines and shapes audience value propositions and develops campaigns and marketing programs that communicate value to customers and partners. The clear objectives are:
- Be the leading marketing organisation serving the European mobile industry
- Introduce the most compelling technology experiences to all European audiences
- Meet / Exceed the financial targets outlined in the annual operating plan
Purpose of the Role:
The Enterprise Product Marketing Manager will define and communicate the value proposition to the enterprise audience within the European marketplace. Working closely with Product Management to understand the current and future roadmap, the Enterprise Product Marketing Manager will craft a compelling story that defines the target audience and communicates why they would buy our mobile solutions for their business from our partners.
- Target audience definition – working closely with mobile headquarters to define and shape the target audience for the Enterprise Portfolio. The role will be expected to analyse segments, identify customer need and document compelling use cases for the enterprise portfolio.
- Value proposition – crafting a compelling and simple value proposition that fundamentally addresses what we should communicate to the target audience and detail the reasons as to why they should buy the product from us or our partners.
- Market requirements – working closely with Product Management to ensure the needs of specific audiences are included in the roadmap for future products and services. Using a marketing model to qualify and quantify the business opportunity.
- Product messaging document – owning the messaging document that illustrates the value proposition in a simplified and compelling fashion to all stakeholders required to communicate to customers.
- Sales tools – working closely with sales and the Head of GTM Launch Planning, to deliver a set of high quality and innovative sales tools that help the B2B sales team communicate the proposition to the customer.
- Sales training – supporting the delivery of sales training programs to the European sales teams ensuring that value propositions are rolled out consistently and effectively to the teams.
- Marketing programs – supporting with the definition and implementation of marketing programs that deliver the proposition to each audience. The programs could be across the marketing communications mix ranging from PR, Influencer, Digital, Social or Channel / Event programs.
- Budget – managing the bottoms up marketing request on a quarterly basis, collect and prioritise requirements for marketing programs and quantify each program in line with the value based analysis framework of the marketing team.
- Marketing plan – documenting the annual marketing plan for the enterprise segment, detailing the marketing initiatives and priorities that deliver growth in line with the business plan.
Location: Home Counties, UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com