Marketing Intelligence Manager
Our client is one of the World’s leading consumer electronics companies. They are unquestionably at the forefront of technical innovation, a position maintained through a commitment to strategic understanding and product development.
The Marketing Intelligence Manager will analyse markets and trends focusing on mobile products and services across multiple markets. The research will focus on 1-3 years ahead and will generate some of the thinking toward product and services strategy.
The position will focus on the following:
- Generate market / consumers / industry insights to the strategy team.
- Help create PSI’s strategic roadmap for the next 3 years. Refresh on an annual / semi-annual basis. Launch ad-hoc research.
- Create a CMI newsletter to keep track of latest trends
In order to do the above:
- Source and partner with external agencies
- Within PSI, collaborate with other departments such as program management, business development, and innovation to support delivery of end-to-end new products and services.
- Collaborate with CMI teams from other divisions (US, Europe, Mobile Sales, Mobile R&D, TV, PIT)
- Manage a Strategy Analyst (to be confirmed).
Location: London, UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com