Our Client’s Product Innovation team creates differentiated new product concepts for its business units. Using deep consumer insights, the product innovation team exists to help the business units understand the European consumer and create products uniquely appealing to them
They inspire the world and shape the future with transformative ideas and technologies, redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, printers, medical equipment, network systems, and semiconductor and LED solutions. They are also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
They are seeking a Product Manager with a technical mobile payments background to support the delivery and the expansion of the Company proposition in Europe.
This role will work cross functionally with Business Development, Project Managers, Research and Development, Testing, Customer Support and Marketing teams, as well as with third party Networks, Issuers, Trusted Services Managers, Token Service Providers, Merchant and Acquirers to help define and deliver their service to support in-store and in-app payments as well as other value added services.
The successful candidate will need to work and collaborate very closely with key stakeholders across the European Subsidiaries as well as our teams in different regions, mainly Korea and the US, to assist with troubleshooting, tracking progresses and resolve open issues and deliver a delightful experience to our end users.
This individual will be able to manage multiple partners and stakeholders from initiation to completion while providing consistent updates and communication to business leaders.
This role will be an evangelist of the Company proposition promoting and selling the service both internally and externally.
Key Competencies & Responsibilities:
- At least 5 experience and expertise in card and mobile payments, mobile and e-commerce, network tokenisation standards, EMV, NFC and HCE technologies and applications
- Strong product background with successful technical product and partner management experience
- Track record of earning credibility based on knowledge and ability to learn quickly
- Strong customer-centric UX expertise to develop or advise on optimal user flows
- Experience managing end to end project delivery
- Support the on-boarding of new partners and technology providers, answer questions about the technical integration and liaise with HQ or local stakeholders where necessary to seek clarification on technical issues raised by partners
- Contribute on all aspects of product lifecycle, including:
- Defining the product vision
- Gathering and prioritizing regional product features
- Helping HQ formulating and overseeing the requirements and on boarding plans with ecosystem partners
- Drafting detailed functional requirements / use cases specific to the regional or Country local implementation
- Support drafting testing plans and post launch operational processes
- Contribute resolving issues that arise during solution definition, implementation and testing. Ensure risks are identified and mitigated. Escalate issues as necessary
- Ability to synthesize customer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business strategy into the services concepts and requirements
- Build consensus on product priorities leading to execution
- Assess product success and customer satisfaction and feed them back into the product definition
- Provide frameworks to support service acceptance in subsidiaries including defining test criteria, analysing feedback and preparing acceptance reports
Key Characteristics & Skills:
- Self-driven, goal oriented and collaborative approach to achieving excellent results
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a hands on approach will be expected
- Confident oral/written communication skills, excellent presentation skills as well as interpersonal and analytical skills. Ability to communicating with developers as well as non-technical business stakeholders
- Advocate of new technologies and passion for innovative services
- Good analytical skills and experience solving complex problems
- Proven track record of experience developing for mobile OS with multi-country deployment, Android preferred
- Thorough knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in mobile
- Fluent English is essential, and due to the nature of the role, an additional European language would be highly desirable
- Technical or engineering degree
- Travel is required 30-40%
Location: London, UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com