Salary: Competitive Package
Our Client is at the heart of the telecommunications industry. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, they are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
Responsible for growing the business in new domains and/or existing accounts, territories, or domain levels.
- You will initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; lead the opportunity development process.
- You will have to establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers.
- You will be managing the sales cycles in the different domains, and will take the lead role in positioning and selling Products and Services.
- You will be encouraged to exercises the business solution approach: focusing on the customer’s needs and pain points.
- You will develop opportunities from the first lead, until close. Leading resources and matrix manage the designated project team.
- You will be required to align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/ marketing or related fields will be an advantage.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience: A minimum of 7 years professional sales, sales management and/or account management experience in software, technology solutions or system integration sales to the telecom industry.
- Strong knowledge in Telecomm and Network, with knowledge in products & services.
- Proven Experience in sales to the Communications sector – sales record in OSS/BSS domain to Tier 1s.
- Experience in communication/presenting at the executive level is needed.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level)
- You should be a “hunter” with proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and proven track record of closing large complex deals.
Location: Nordic Region