Senior Business Development Manager
Our Client’s Product team develops some of the World’s leading innovations based on deep consumer understanding and research. Their solutions cover and converge within consumer and business technologies across numerous products.
The Senior Business Development Manager will oversee service/business strategy, marketing, and go-to- market activities to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This position will have accountability for working with global partners, sales, marketing, product strategy, and business development. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals and will work closely with local and global teams to drive key initiatives pertaining to the Smart TV ecosystem.
Business Development Planning
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Create mid-term and long-term engagement strategy to support building new services on Smart TV
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new partners and turn this into increased business
- Responsible for heading up business expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing ones
- Drive partnership programs to validate of business objectives
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose with a view to enhancing the company’s overall performance
- Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and divisional approaches, systems, information and support
Coordination and consultancy
- Guiding subsidiary partnership to achieve business goal with consideration of each market characteristics
- Provide subsidiary mentoring and guiding activities such as a workshops and conference call etc.
- Strong understanding of digital media
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong problem solving skills such as prioritization, critical thinking and hypothesis development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence
- Strong, Partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to craft complex, first of their kind deals
To be successful in this role you ideally have
- Extensive experience developing outreach strategies and building partner relationships in the media and content businesses
- Experience with managing complex content partnership deals
- Extensive experience modelling in ambiguous situations with both traditional financial factors and industry knowledge
- Experience leading and implementing complex, high-impact projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience working on joint product development and technology integration initiatives
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred but not required.
- +10 years of experience in a business development capacity at a media company, MVPD (Pay TV) or OTT Provider. Experience in consumer electronics a plus.
- Occasional travel within Europe and internationally
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com