Senior Product Marketing Manager
My client is a global leader in advanced communication technologies and they have for many years been at the forefront of innovation within the field.
The business unit has responsibility for the rapid growth of audio platform solutions into the broad segment of consumer oriented platforms ranging from headphones, headsets, speakers, soundbars, docking stations, AV receivers, networked audio and the emerging market of smart speakers.
The role of the Senior Product Marketing Manager is to provide customer-facing product marketing and roadmap development direction for the headset audio segment covering the full range of wired and wireless solutions across a broad application portfolio.
You will work with the product management, development and engineering teams to define innovative platforms and to ensure that customer needs are met. The key objectives of the role are to grow product revenue and market share in the audio headset segment.
- Effective Marketing and Promotion of Audio platform solutions, demonstrated by meeting/beating revenue and market share targets for the relevant market segments
- Contribute to and execute marketing activities per the Voice and Music strategic plan and regularly review and report progress
- Regularly review customer forecast and revenue projections against plan
- Develop and demonstrate our Client’s leadership and differentiation in the market with a targeted marketing plan
- Ensure their world-wide customer base is regularly visited and updated with the latest roadmap information
- Identify and build strategic relationships with key customers.
- Work with sales and customer support teams to identify, develop and secure design wins
- Monitor and review progress of design-wins from Prospect through to Production, holding regular reviews of opportunities with the relevant sales teams
- Ensure Sales and customer support teams are up-to-date with the latest platform and product information and are aligned on strategic and commercial goals
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of the relevant audio markets
- Understand and interpret market requirements / trends and provide clear direction for the company
- Continuously monitor and analyze competitor activities within the market and our customers
- Identify and justify new platform, product and market opportunities to enhance the near-term and long-term competitiveness of the audio headset roadmap.
- + years proven experience in the following areas required:
- Experience with technology in consumer audio entertainment products.
- Technical / Engineering experience
- Technical marketing experience gained in applications, product marketing or sales role within the semiconductor industry.
- Customer facing experience
- Experience with defining differentiated technical offerings and communicating them to customers.
- Familiarity with audio product portfolio and / or customer base at a technical and commercial level
- Track record of growing revenue or market share in a marketing or sales role
- Experience with Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi technology
- Experience with audio processing (eg. DSP, CODEC, amplifier) technologies
- Demonstrated ability to consult with customers and deliver targeted solutions
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proven commercial acumen in terms of pricing / revenue / budget management
- Outgoing, confident and decisive personality
Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master’s, Business Administration
Location: Cambridge, UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com