My client is a leading provider of enterprise management solutions across the globe. They provide a highly scalable Software as a Service (“SaaS”) platform that helps enterprises to optimize business operations and manage their global workforce.
This role will specialize in consulting and implementation of various technical aspects of delivering the client’s cloud solution. Focus is around systems integration, workflow, scripting, application development and reporting analytics. An ideal candidate will have some software development background, but experience in working with customers to gather requirements and deliver solutions.
The responsibilities of a Technical Consultant include:
• Customer engagement to collect technical integration and solution requirements
• Attend customer sales calls when needed to support technical integration and solution topics.
• Design and configuration of software platform to meet customer requirements
• Engage in the customer support process to help with resolution on certain technical integration and solution issues.
• Provide internal and external customers answers and ideas related to software integration and business process implementation
• Solution testing and documentation
• Attending meetings, sessions and other company events
• Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks
• Analytic and quantitative skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Adept learning, cooperation and willingness skills
• Must possess at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree education.
• Degree may be in a Computer Science or Engineering background is preferred.
• Typically requires over 6 to 10 years’ experience, preferably in similar roles and/or industries.
• Business knowledge in various industries that leverage mobile assets and a background in IT/Systems/Interfaces is a plus
• Knowledge of telematics industry, mobile workforce management, or route optimization is a plus.
• Excellent analytic skills.
• Presentation and customer relationships skills are required.
Location: Reading, UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org